Yep...this is one time I"m glad all our obsessing was incorrect. I hope the trend continues and you get your call this week! Heck, I hope we all get our call this week....But that ain't going to happen. SO I'll just excited if you and Grace and EVERYONE in front of me gets their call.
Great news! Congratulations! With all these referrals so early in the month, it throws my mid month theory out the window! Which means you are SOOOOO close!
You are in the window and you are NEXT!!! I bet it will be soooo soon!!! I can't wait to click on your blog and see that you got your babe! Yes, I am now officially clicking on it one time every half hour. Who cares about billable hours!
9 comments:
Oh how exciting to be in the window! Hope your call comes soon!!!
Yea for the window!
Congratulations!!!!!
You're getting SO close!!!!
Yeah! I hope your day comes this week! Fingers crossed for you!
Shasta
Yep...this is one time I"m glad all our obsessing was incorrect. I hope the trend continues and you get your call this week! Heck, I hope we all get our call this week....But that ain't going to happen. SO I'll just excited if you and Grace and EVERYONE in front of me gets their call.
Jan
Holy Cow Meredith! You're next on the list for a boy!!!! AHHHH Exciting!!!
Great news! Congratulations! With all these referrals so early in the month, it throws my mid month theory out the window! Which means you are SOOOOO close!
YEAH!
You are soooooo next! Hooray! Can't wait!
You are in the window and you are NEXT!!! I bet it will be soooo soon!!! I can't wait to click on your blog and see that you got your babe! Yes, I am now officially clicking on it one time every half hour. Who cares about billable hours!
Post a Comment