Tuesday, May 13, 2008

distraction

..don't have much (good news) to share about the adoption journey these days, so I thought I'd post some pics instead. They're pretty random, but I think they help to tell our story. And they make me smile.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

i am a lover of random photos these days. i need to do a montage like this...hmmmm....
i have been checking your blog like crazy hoping to hyperventilate when i see that you have been referred a beautiful little guy.
fingers are crossed for SOON.

Jana said...

Oh, I love these. I am also jealous of your exotic travels. :) Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photos. What fun times you guys have. Fingers crossed for THE CALL soon.

Jan

The Soucys said...

Love the pictures. You two are going to be amazingingly fun and wonderful parents. Week 15/16 was the hardest week for me...but then ta-da! The call came when I least expected it. Hang in there....it's coming soon!!!!!!

Angie said...

Any minute, I think it is. LOVE the photos! Can't wait to find out who your little guy is, and hopefully I'll have some pics for you. :)

~Laura~ said...

Love the pics! You guys are some serious world travelers. :)

Anonymous said...

Ditto what I said on Grace's blog, this is a bummer week as there was no referral on the FBI list. Keeping my fingers crossed that next week is your week, and Grace's.

Jan

graceling said...

I love random photos. They make the world smaller.