Friday, May 23, 2008

above average

While I normally like to think of Ryan and myself as hard-working, motivated people, there are some times when I'd really prefer to be just average (even below average).

Like when it comes to getting a referral.

According to this, the average number of days between waitlist to referral for a boy is 92 (for our agency). As of today, we have been waiting 108 days. This is not exactly the type of thing I was hoping to be "above average" at. And please, please, please don't let me break any records.

:(

ps - even though I'm not loving the numbers, I do love that Jared actually took the time to figure this out!

5 comments:

graceling said...

What can I say? We are both over-achievers!

Average wait for a girl: 121 days.

My present wait: 129 days.

We can excell together!

Jana said...

i would be happy to be below-average.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're above average. Please don't set any records. That would mean the average would go up and where would I be?

Keeping my fingers crossed for next week for you guys.

Jan

J, A, T and Y said...

Analyzing is right up Jareds' alley...I love to speculate. I am not sure which is better! Keep the faith!

Angie said...

OK, it's got to be any day now. I'm officially overchecking your blog starting tuesday! :) Can't wait!