(ej was hoping to take part too)
Monday, November 12, 2007
home cookin'
Not much news on the adoption front, but I promised to update you on our cooking lesson. It was a lot of fun and we (ok, Ryan) learned some great new recipes and cooking techniques. If anyone in the NYC area is ever looking for a great gift idea, I'd highly recommend the company - Home Cooking New York. We did a Spanish menu (paella, tortilla espanola, garlic shrimp, tomato bread, and a pineapple dessert), but they'll do pretty much anything you want. We'll be eating well all week long!



(ej was hoping to take part too)
(ej was hoping to take part too)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your dog is super-cute, and I think the wine you're drinking is one of my favorites (not that I know much about wine: I just have gravitated towards a bottle of riesling that looks similar to that one)
Post a Comment