Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Living on the ej: Strange Lady in our House

So I figured since my picture has been up here a couple times already, I needed to get on board with this whole adoption thing. I guess it really is happening - I mean this lady was in my pad yesterday for like 3 hours asking my people questions about adoption, writing things down, blah blah blah (taking away quality petting & fetch time if you ask me). From what I gather, mer & ry weren't kidding around when they said I would be getting a little brother one of these days. I guess I'm ok with it - my cousin Matthew is a cool kid to play with - so as long as we can be clear that my bones are my bones, we should be all good, especially if he's a quick study on the art of opening kitchen drawers (one in particular known to have fabulous yummy TREATSSSS!!!). Sorry, lost control for a minute there, speaking of which, I've got some important business to take care of, so ciao (chow?) for now.

Arf!

ej

No comments: