Today marks seven weeks on the waitlist! I'm hoping this means we're about half way (maybe??) through this period of waiting - not to be confused with the waiting to be waiting period or the waiting for a court date period, waiting to travel, etc., etc... And isn't it funny how the waiting seems to gets even harder with each phase? You'd think we'd be getting good at this waiting thing. Hmm...
Anyhow... I'm pretty sure every Gladney family is familiar with Grace's FBI. But for those of you who aren't, our fellow Gladneyite and blogger, Grace, has somehow had the patience to compile stats about all the Gladney Ethiopia families in process to help us all keep track of when referrals are coming and how long families are waiting for court dates, etc. It is AMAZING!!
Well, I am fascinated by the FBI, and since it was a bit on the quiet side today, I downloaded the info into a spreadsheet (Grace: hope you don't mind) and started logging additional information onto the chart, including how many weeks it took for families from waitlist to referral and referral to court date. For some reason, I like seeing the information with the number of weeks associated to it. Unfortunately, I'm not the most technologically savvy person, so right now my enhanced spreadsheet exists only as an excel spreadsheet, but if anyone is interested in the info, shoot me an email or leave yours in a comment and I'll send you what I have.
And yeah, I know, I promised more EJ pics. They are coming... I promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's amazing how the weeks go by - we are with you! Peace in the waiting!
Post a Comment