Friday, September 26, 2008

We're home!!

We made it.

After almost one year of paperwork and waiting... a wonderful trip to Ethiopia... and a 24 hour door-to-door adventure taking us back to NYC, we are finally all together at home. We're all still recovering from the trip, so I don't have the energy to write much now, but promise to fill you all in on our time in Ethiopia (and Dubai) very soon. Hopefully, a few pictures will tide you all over until then :)









Thank you all for the many good wishes we received before and during our trip! I continue to be amazed by this wonderful community!

9 comments:

Ryane said...

Now THAT is a cute kid!! Glad you made it home safe and sound.

Ryane
Gladney Waitlist

Jana said...

OH, these make me cry! Welcome back.

Jennifer said...

Beautiful baby and such happy parents.....welcome home.

msl said...

Welcome back you THREE!!! And Congratulations Mommy & Daddy!!!
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home and smiling.

Jan

coffeemom said...

OH man, you all are some beautiful family!! And wow, what a beautiful boy! Enjoy your time together these first days and weeks. THey are precious and priceless, if exhausting. But it flies. Thanks so much for the update, can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - photos! I've been stalking your blog for many days. But I totally understand how exhausted you are and it's difficult to find time to blog now. What a beautiful family you three make! Welcome home!

~Laura~ said...

welcome home!! I hope little Simon is feeling better now. He's precious.

Sam said...

Welcome home! how did the book go over? well i am sure!