Monday, August 4, 2008

time

In roughly 30 or so hours, we expect to learn whether or not we had a successful court day in Ethiopia and Baby A is officially a part of the family.

It seems as though time has slowed down. As August 5th has grown closer, the minutes stretch on longer and longer. We are gearing up for a long day... and an even longer night.

So if you happen to have any good thoughts you can share, please send some our way, and also to the many other families hoping to make it through the Ethiopian courts to finalize their adoptions before the courts close for the rainy season (on Thursday!).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you guys. I hope you hear wonderful news tomorrow. (along with everyone else) *fingers crossed*

Jan

Unknown said...

Hoping the news was good!

J, A, T and Y said...

We will be thinking of all the families, and sending good thoughts your way!

Sparkz said...

I hope things go well. I can't wait to hear!

The Soucys said...

I'm sending all of my positive thoughts your way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jana said...

Thinking of you!!!!

coffeemom said...

Keeping you in our prayers and our rosary tonight for tomorrow's court

Jennifer said...

praying that we both hear great news tomorrow!!!