Wednesday, August 6, 2008

one more try

I am heading off to work now, hoping I can actually keep myself together enough to get some work done (apologies in advance to my co-workers if that proves not to be possible!).

I had taken the day off yesterday, thinking it would be easier to deal with the stress of waiting for the call, not to mention I thought I'd rather be alone than at the office in the event the call was not good. And if the call was good, well, I didn't really want to have to work either ;)

But I guess I didn't count on the delay factor. So much for my plan. I know, I know. By now it should be clear that you can't really plan for anything when it comes to adoption (good practice for parenthood too, I think), so I'm trying to go with the flow and know that things will work out exactly as they are meant to. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

emily said...

Praying you get really good news today!

Adoption Cubed said...

Luck! I will be thinking about you today.
Rebecca

Jana said...

Thinking of you both!!

Susan and Chad said...

We are truly keeping you and all the families waiting for news today in our thoughts and prayers.
Blessings.