Tuesday, August 5, 2008

not today

We did not have a successful court date today. It seems there was a question about a document in our file. Our agency was able to obtain the original document and provide it to the courts today, and they are hopeful the case will be re-reviewed and approved tomorrow. We hope so too. Tomorrow is the last day the courts will review cases before they close for a 2 month break.

If you have any more good thoughts, karma, wishes, prayers, luck... please send some our way. We could use all the help we can get.

9 comments:

coffeemom said...

Ack, I HATE this!! It seems to be the trend of the day. I wish I could send some peace and hope your way, but instead I will send many prayers and a rosary too. Hang in there!

Adoption Cubed said...

Hoping for a successful court date tomorrow.
Rebecca

Alia said...

Hang in there. Crossing fingers for a better day tomorrow!!

Natalie Fournet said...

Praying for good news tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Sending more good thoughts your way. Hoping for good news for you tomorrow.

Jan

Shelly Roberts said...

SO SORRY to see this news. Praying for you guys tonight as you wait yet again. The rollercoaster is so very difficult, but you must keep hangin' on. Your little one is counting on you to persevere with them through this long tedious process. Much love~ Shelly

Jennifer said...

Hang in there Mer and Ryan! We are praying for you tonight and sending all of our good thoughts and karma your way. Rest assured baby A will be yours and I have a good feeling about tomorrow!!!! Hugs and fist bumps to you both!

Jana said...

Oh my goodness! I will be praying for you guys!!!! And for your judge. :)

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

Praying for you!
Blessings,
Kristy