Monday, August 18, 2008

don't forget!

We're still collecting pictures for the photobook for the Gladney Ethiopia staff. Thanks so much to all those who have already contributed pictures - I think the staff is going to love seeing all the beautiful families!

In order to finish the book before we leave, we'll need pictures by August 25, so if you're a Gladney family (forever family, waiting to travel, waiting for a referral...) and you'd like to contribute to the book, leave a comment with your contact details or email us at mgrkej @ yahoo .com

EJ's already given me his picture... you should too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to try to send a picture. Waiting for Randy to get home and see the pictures he took.

Jan

solas4me said...

We'd love to send a picture of our family. We are waiting for referral, hoping it comes very soon. Where should we send the photo?
My email address is"
solas4me@gmail.com

Justin Darling

The Darlings
"A Darling Life"

Meredith said...

I just emailed you our stuff! Let me know if you don't get it!
Meredith

msl said...

Woops! So sorry I totally forgot! I'll get photos to you tonight!

Maureen

Sam said...

do you want waiting for referral people too?
samsamh79@gmail.com