I know. I know. Our blogging activity has been less than stellar lately. Even EJ seems to be doing a better job keeping up with the blog than we are - and he's not even a fan of this whole adoption journey!!
As many of you know, we are experiencing delays right now in the process (and yes, that would be an understatement), so we haven't had very much to share. And because this has also proven to be a very emotionally challenging time, we haven't always wanted to share. But we are still here. And we are still thinking about all our fellow adoptive parents and the children who are waiting for them.
Anyway, it's not all doom and gloom.
We've mostly been enjoying the summer and trying to take advantage of the warm weather (think afternoons in the Park... walks along the Brooklyn Bridge... brunch at an outdoor cafe....). We also had the great pleasure of meeting Grace and John this past weekend (pic to come, my computer is not cooperating with me at the moment). They are so much fun to hang out with (we're hoping they really will move to NYC and be our neighbors!).
And one of us has a birthday coming up this weekend. Would it be too much to ask Gladney to give us a gift?? I have the perfect idea.... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think it might be possible at least sometime in the vicinity of your birthday that there will be a gift from Gladney ;)
I am so jealous that you all got to meet in NYC! I wish we could have made the trip.
Oooohhhhh! A gift from Gladney? Maybe a few days belated, but it would still be fantastic, right:)
So much fun- can't wait to see you again!
Ooh I like this idea. Except it needs to be expanded... How about a gift for anyone who has had a birthday this year that is adopting through Gladney??? I know of a perfect gift too! :)
I'm hoping we start hearing more in a week or two!?!
Okay. I'm officially going to start stalking your blog again!
Jan
Post a Comment