Friday, July 11, 2008

best birthday ever!

It's true. We received "the call" and we have been referred a precious five month old boy.

Details to come soon (we promise!!).

17 comments:

Renee said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful day and birthday present!

Adoption Cubed said...

Happy Referral! Happy Birthday! Many celebrations this weekend!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Yay. I knew it. So excited for you.

Jan

The Soucys said...

WOOT! YIPPEE! What a b-day gift! I'm SO happy for you two! You three, I should say! You endured a long wait, I'm so glad you have met your son!

Angie said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so thrilled to see this.
Please email me when you come back down to earth so I can look for photos from our trip, if he was there at that time. :)

Jana said...

OH MY WORD I AM SO SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Mom and Dad! I cannot WAIT to hear details!!!!!! xoxo

Jana

J, A, T and Y said...

Wow....so exciting. Can't wait to hear more!!!!!!!!!

~Laura~ said...

How exciting!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

coffeemom said...

HOW EXCITING!! I knew it and am so very very happy for you!!!! If you want to send pic/info I will check my pics and send them to you if I've got it! schoolmom5@comcast.net

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
Best. Day. Ever.
I hope our boys are best buds over there!

emily said...

Congratulations!!! Wonderful news.

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! What a perfect day! What wonderful news!

YAHOOO!!!

Heather said...

Congratulations! I've stopped by your blog through other Gladney family blogs on occasion, hoping you'd get a referral soon! My husband and I are at the very beginning of the process.

Christine said...

Congratulations! I am thrilled for you.

Shelly Roberts said...

Congrats! email us, we may have pics for you from our recent trip to bring home our daughter. Take Care~ Shelly robertsfamily@mlgc.com

DrewCareyShow said...

We're so happy for you guys! What a joyous day!!!

Sparkz said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations! How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!