guzo: amharic for journey. join us on our journey to ethiopia and parenthood (again).
Poor EJ! He's going to miss his momma!Yea for 8 weeks! :)
8 weeks, that's huge! I'm so excited for you guys!EJ in the suitcase is too much. George does the same thing, he hates to see those suitcases come out, but if they do, he wants to be in them.And ummm...where do you work? I need to get a job there. :)
our little chihuahuas do the same thing. it's so cute. i love ej. dachs are just the funniest.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Poor EJ! He's going to miss his momma!
Yea for 8 weeks! :)
8 weeks, that's huge! I'm so excited for you guys!
EJ in the suitcase is too much. George does the same thing, he hates to see those suitcases come out, but if they do, he wants to be in them.
And ummm...where do you work? I need to get a job there. :)
our little chihuahuas do the same thing. it's so cute. i love ej. dachs are just the funniest.
Post a Comment