Sunday, February 10, 2008

our expanding family

No... I'm not talking about our adoption. Unbeknownst to us, we had a pregnant fish - if that's the right terminology... do fish get pregnant?? Anyway, this morning when we went to feed our fish, we discovered dozens of teeny, tiny baby fish swimming in the tank!! Who knew?!?!!

So like any good parents we ran out to get the baby fish their own tank; otherwise, the big fish will eat the little fish :( and tried to move as many of the little guys from the big tank as we could. Not an easy task. Then I spend half the afternoon obsessively watching the baby fish. I guess that's one way to take my mind off the adoption!




(sorry the pics aren't so good; it was hard to focus in - they are each only a couple of centimeters long!)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi! We are new to your blog! It looks like we are really, really close to you in the process as we wait for our CIS clearance which is our last step.
We love blog friends and will continue to follow your journey!
I love your baby fishies!