We finally got our CIS fingerprints taken and our Gladney application has generally been completed for over a month now... if only Gladney would actually finalize our homestudy, so that it could be submitted to CIS for their review and approval (Dear Gladney: hint! hint!). Our homestudy visit took place on March 12 and all related papers were to Gladney by the end of March, so not exactly sure what is taking so long, but so it goes. We had the same issue last time around... not much we can do (except harass and annoy our caseworker, and I'm trying hard not to do that).
Other than that, we've just been trying to enjoy the Spring and the warm, sunny weather (notwithstanding the gray and rainy day we're having today). Celebrating friends' birthdays... going to the park... having an Ethiopian play date with all our local friends from Gladney.... And since I'm still generally suffering from writer's block when it comes to keeping up this blog, here are some recent pics to express the words that I have not been able to write. (I know - the pics are all anyone really wants to see anyway!)

1 comment:
Gosh Simon has gotten SOO big! And still so gorgeous. YOu all are a beautiful family, love checking in when I find the minute...
Post a Comment