Tuesday, October 28, 2008

time flies!

It's hard for us to believe, but we've already been home with Simon for just over one month. It's been lots of fun and Simon has enjoyed tons of new experiences, meeting family and friends and becoming a city kid.

My words can never do justice to all that we are experiencing, so instead, I'll let these pictures speak a thousand (give or take) words.



ps - yes I know I still need to respond to being tagged and to post my 7 random things... it's coming....

5 comments:

graceling said...

Aww, I love that little guy! Your family is so precious!

Heather said...

Fantastic slide show! I think my favorite shot is the one of Simon & E.J.... ADORABLE! Simon is too cute for words! (And I love your song choice too!!)

Alia said...

So cute! I would love to catch up with you soon and meet little Simon! :)

Jennifer said...

A-dorable. I think you have the SECOND cutest kid to come out of Ethiopia in a long time ;)

Anonymous said...

Meredith,

I was so happy to hear about the addition to your family. Simon is tooo cuteeeeeeeeee for words.

Congratulations from Ellenoi